Glycoproteinosis are lysosomal storage diseases affecting glycoproteins, resulting from defects in lysosomal function. The term is sometimes reserved for conditions involving degradation of glycoproteins.
- (E77.0) Defects in post-translational modification of lysosomal enzymes
- Mucolipidosis II (I-cell disease)
- Mucolipidosis III (pseudo-Hurler polydystrophy)
- (E77.1) Defects in glycoprotein degradation
- Sialidosis (mucolipidosis I)
Another type, recently characterized, is galactosialidosis.